how do you keep the doctor away? a healthy vegan diet, of course!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

new groove


Now that I have my awesome new Laptop Lunch Box, I thought I'd occasionally post pics of my lunch here. Here's my first day with the lunchbox: it's leftover 4th of July fare. Barbecued seitan strips on top of some sauteed swiss chard, potato salad, organic strawberries and grapes. The small container has some extra bbq sauce. Yum!

I didn't get the whole thing from Laptop Lunches-- just the box, the bento sleeve, the ice pack, and the water bottle. The full bento sleeve fits inside my giant messenger bag (and, hopefully, the backpack I just ordered that has yet to arrive). I figured I didn't want another thing to sling over my shoulder-- it seemed easier this way. I'm going to get a lot more fruits and veggies this way, I think!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks very good, , i love your idea of posting your food!

August 28, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home